In this article, we will get acquainted with the main process of cooking your best barbecue and how to choose portable bbq to make the whole procedure more upgraded and entertaining.
Right buying guide
When you want to impress your family and friends you are going to cook something delicious that you can easily hold in your hands while talking and laughing. That is the situation when it comes to cooking grilled meat. To make the process more comfortable and controlled you have to choose the proper one matching up your preferences. The first important option when selecting the portable grill is managing the size of your future barbecue.
The smallest ones which are the best for traveling, running with the following advantages:
- They are easy to lift and manipulate
- The small size affords to take them to verandah outings
- As a key benefit, additional shelves are provided with them
- Charcoal, propane, LPG, and electricity types are available.
The next portable BBQs are bigger enough to easily fit in balconies, perfectly handling these issues:
- Ideal for a company of six people
- Seem to be mobile in use
- Easy to move around the area
- All fuel types of this size are available as well.
A large grill is a convenient option for frequent parties.
- Extra cleaning is required
- Pricing is high
- Difficulty to move because of heavy constructions
- It is needed to cover more place of your backyard
- Storage side tables and a small cupboard is a part of the construction
- Hot offerings of free delivery are required.
Fuel types of the grill
Gas, electric or charcoal, what is the best one for your special occasion. Let’s take a look at each of them.
The assortment of gas-type BBQ includes:
- LPG. Liquid propane gas bottles are rather portable and easy to use. You can look at the indicator to manage if the gas is low. Different sizes of bottles afford to choose the appropriate ones to fit in the car or to take to your backyard.
- Natural gas. It seems to be the cheapest option. It is convenient when you own an outdoor kitchen. In that case, it would be easy to connect the direct pipe to the BBQ.
- Infrared BBQ. It applies to very fast-cooking so you have to be an experienced user to make the best grilled meat. This technology applies gas but still heats up on the special infrared elements.
Electric barbecues apply the following cons:
- Convenient mobile trolleys
- Easy usage and movement
- Power outlet option nearby
- Can be transported to camping sites
- It takes up an hour to gain the right temperature
- Pricing is high
- Produces a lot of smoke
- Requires proper ventilation
- Sometimes food is smoked
- Requires a chargrill plate, so meat juice can cause much smoke